Sjacket is a hybrid between shirt and jacket. Wear it as a shirt or layer upon layer as a jacket. The Cuba sjacket is more loose fitted and made in corduroy fabric with chest pocket. 97% cotton and 3% elastane.
- Remember to read the label before you wash your clothes. Caring instructions for the specific item is always written here.
- Organize your Kronstadt clothes so you wash white with whites, black with blacks, and colored with colored
- As a rule of thumb we recommend to wash at 40 degrees. If in doubt go with 30
- Use a wool program for wool
- To preserve the colors and the prints turn your clothes inside out before washing
- Dry-clean jackets or wash them at 30 degrees
- Use too much detergent.
- Use detergents that doesn’t contain bleach
- Tumble your Kronstadt clothes if the label doesn’t say so. Leave them out to dry