Johan Oxford shirt, enzyme washed. Enzyme washing is a laundering process which uses enzymes to soften and finish fabric; providing the garments with a worn-in look and feel. Regular fit. 100% cotton.
- Remember to read the label before you wash your clothes. Caring instructions for the specific item is always written here.
- Organize your Kronstadt clothes so you wash white with whites, black with blacks, and colored with colored
- As a rule of thumb we recommend to wash at 40 degrees. If in doubt go with 30
- Use a wool program for wool
- To preserve the colors and the prints turn your clothes inside out before washing
- Dry-clean jackets or wash them at 30 degrees
- Use too much detergent.
- Use detergents that doesn’t contain bleach
- Tumble your Kronstadt clothes if the label doesn’t say so. Leave them out to dry